Let’s face it, the Decepticons had way cooler names than the do goody Autobots. I mean, the name Decepticons is great in itself. So to coincide with the release of Revenge Of The Fallen (which I will see and probably not enjoy just like the first movie), here is my Top 5 list of Transformers baddies’ names. I never watched any Transformers cartoons past the 1986 movie so I only included characters that I actually know. [Note: All art taken from deviantart, click on preview for the full version: all credit goes to original artist.]
– wikipedia entry – Mean name, and a Constructicon to boot. He also gave Optimus a run for his money in the 2007 film albeit in the end, his head got skewered by Prime’s sword(!)
– wikipedia entry – Evil sounding name, nuff said.
– wikipedia entry – I love hearing Orson “Unicron” Welles say his name when he was being ‘transformed’ from either Skywarp or Bombshell.
– wikipedia entry – Love him or hate him, Starscream was a great name and an even more interesting character.
– wikipedia entry – Most awesome name ever. Practically the only Decepticon the Autobots ran away from. I sure hope he’s meaner than he looks in the new movie. Click here to see what he OUGHT TO really look like in the movies.
So what’s your favorite Transformers character name?